Terms of Service
- “We, us, and our” mean:
- Owner and Operator: Chantell Collins
- Business Name: Pin Advertising
- Australian Business Number (ABN): 27747646460
- Registered Address: 29 Allamanda St, Runcorn QLD 4113, Australia
- “You and your” mean the website visitor or client of Pin Advertising pinadvertising.com
- This is a contract between us and you.
1.2. About Our Terms of Service
- You visit our sites which include our website pinadvertising.com and presence on social media such as LinkedIn
- You become our client or buy services from us.
2. Buying Our Services
2.1 Payment Terms
When you become our client or buy services from us – you agree to these Payment Terms. See Pinterest Services for our current packages with one-off and month-to-month services that can be cancelled anytime (refer to 6.2 Terminating a Service).
Unless agreed otherwise in writing, pre-payment is required before starting a new package or month of service. View the below schedule for payment and start dates for Start Pinterest Strong and Full-Force Pinterest.
|1ST TAX INVOICE||After agreeing on a package, we’ll send the first invoice for immediate payment. If the invoice isn’t paid within 15 days, the offer expires. Please contact us to confirm your package and receive a new invoice.|
|START DATE||The start date is scheduled five business days after the invoice is paid. This is to give you enough time to provide us with the supplies necessary to do the work (e.g. access to platforms. photos, videos, graphics, etc.)|
|FUTURE INVOICES||After the first invoice, future invoices will be sent 15 days in advance of the next month of service. We won’t start work for that month until you pay. If you don’t want to continue, see 6.2 Terminating a Service.|
See Pinterest Services for current pricing and inclusions for each Pinterest package.
- The prices displayed on our site are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and US Dollars (USD) unless we say otherwise in writing
- We might update our prices from time to time and don’t have to give you notice if we change our pricing
- The payment method you choose might have extra conditions or fees (e.g. currency conversions or transaction fees) from that payment processor or by your bank. Please check before choosing a payment method.
We aim to always deliver client experiences worthy of our five-star ratings. However, if you are unsatisfied with the service please email us so we can resolve it asap.
- If you are a consumer, you have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), and nothing in these Terms excludes your rights to Consumer Guarantees
- If a refund is required by law, we’ll provide that refund. In other situations, we may choose to offer refunds at our discretion.
3. Using Our Sites and Services
3.1 Client Communication
- Our office hours are 10 am – 7:30 pm (AEST) from Monday to Friday.
- All communication with clients will be via email or through scheduled meetings unless agreed otherwise in writing. If you’re a client trying to contact us on another platform, we can not guarantee a timely response.
- Confidential information is all information that is confidential to the client and/or to the client’s business but does not include any information that:
- is or becomes generally available to the industry or
- becomes available or is in the public domain
- We will only use confidential information within reasonable needs to perform our services and for the benefit of the client
- We will not disclose any confidential information without prior written consent from the client.
3.3 Testimonials and Reviews
- Testimonials from current or past clients are examples of previous outcomes only
- If you give a review in any format, you permit us to use this on our sites. If you change your mind, please let us know.
3.4 Factors Outside Our Control
- We work hard to support our site’s integrity and security to protect your personal information. External suppliers manage some parts of our site (such as our presence on social media platforms), which you acknowledge we can’t control
- We cannot guarantee particular outcomes or results for any person or business buying our services or accessing our site. Results depend on a number of factors including those that are out of our control such as product popularity, platform changes, and market forces
- If factors outside our control impact the ability to supply the site or services, we are not responsible for impacts on you as a result.
3.5 Limited Liability
To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all liability for claims by you or a third party for loss or damage, including loss of profits, lost or inaccurate data, loss of business revenue.
- Unless we cause loss with our negligence or wilful misconduct, we are not responsible for any loss caused by your use of our site or service (or any inability to use a service or site)
- Where we cannot exclude our liability, our total liability to you is limited to us re-supplying the relevant service to you or, if applicable, paying to you the cost of re-supplying the relevant services.
4. Intellectual Property (IP)
4.1 Our IP Rights
- We own all Intellectual Property (IP) rights:
- on our site or have permission to use or display the content
- of all creations, strategies, designs, copyrights, and trademarks for Pin Advertising pinadvertising.com
- We grant you a limited licence to make use of a service you buy from us. The limited licence we grant you is single-use, revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable.
- Unless we give you permission in writing, you must not:
- modify, copy, or create derivative works of our content
- sell, publish, claim ownership, or sub-licence our content
4.2 Your IP Rights
We acknowledge that the client is the exclusive owner of:
- All content (pins, graphics, and copy) created for a client as part of the service
- Access to the platforms created or used in the client’s business name, as part of the service that we provide.
5. Breach of Terms of Service
- If you are in breach of these terms of service, we will contact you with a “notice to remedy a breach” including the details of the breach, a reasonable time to remedy the breach, and the consequences of not remedying the breach in time
- If you are a client who believes we have breached a term in this contract, please email us with these details so we can resolve it.
6. Cancellation, Suspension, and Termination
6.1 Suspending a Service
We may suspend our service to you immediately if:
- The invoice payment is not made when due
- You are in breach of these terms.
6.2 Terminating a Service
- You can cancel your service anytime by email and we will work until the last date of that payment period (unless agreed otherwise in writing)
- We may end this agreement and stop providing services with 15 days’ notice. The reasons we may terminate our service to you include:
- The invoice payment is still not made after reasonable attempts to follow up
- You are still in breach of these terms after being contacted with a “notice to remedy a breach”
- You display repeated disruptive behaviour that negatively impacts our business relationship.
6.3 Cancelling a Meeting
- If you need to reschedule your meeting, please provide at least 24 hours’ notice. If you are late or don’t show up, the meeting will still begin and end on schedule. We do not offer refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
- These Terms are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia. You completely submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
- If any of these Terms are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms which will continue in full force and effect.